We are really looking forward to welcoming students back to school from the 8th of March. As you will be aware, we are phasing the return for students as we look to carry out Covid-19 Lateral Flow Tests.
Letters with further information about flow testing and the return of students can be found below. We have recorded a short video to show students what to expect when they come to school for their lateral flow test:
Letters to parents/carers:
- Parent letter Year 7 appointment times Test 1
- Parent letter Year 8 appointment times Test 1
- Parent letter Year 9 appointment times Test 1
- Parent letter Year 10 appointment times Test 1
- Parent letter Year 11 appointment times Test 1
- Parent letter Year 12 appointment times Test 1
- Parent letter Year 13 appointment times Test 1
- Parent and Carer Letter 26 February – Lateral Flow Testing Whole School
- Exam Letter Y11 & Y13 26th Feb 2021
- Letter to Parents 23 February 2021
We will add answers to frequently asked questions below as we receive them in school.
Q. Are students required to wear uniform for the lateral flow tests?
A. For the first test, student will only attend school for the test and then return home, therefore they DO NOT need to wear uniform for the first test. When students are returning for lessons they are expected to wear normal school uniform.
Q. Will the school buses and taxis be operational for the testing days?
A. Yes – the school buses and taxis will be running in the morning and afternoon following their normal timetable except the stop at Shenstone Woodend on the K3K4 has changed, please use bus stops between Smarts Avenue and The Toby Carvery.
Q. If students do not have lateral flow tests in school – will they still be given the home testing kits?
A. Yes – home testing kits will be given to every student.